Monday, February 23, 2009

Where does the time go?

Well, I can't believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last post!
There's been Valentine's Day, my 1 year anniversary with my boyfriend and a few nights out to celebrate birthday's in that time so it's been action packed!!!!

Needless to say, I haven't had much time to do any crafting, but I've got some orders to sort out over the next few weeks for cards - and they're not all from family which is a bonus!
I haven't really had enough time to develop any new card ideas, which is great because most people seem to like what I'm doing at the moment, so they just want cards adapting to their own colour scheme. I've got to go out after work to try and find some claret and blue card/ paper for a birthday card for my friend's Dad (he's a massive Villa fan!) so I'm sure that will keep me occupied for a bit!

Well, this is going to be a short and sweet, so I'll try and get on again before the end of the week x

2 comments:

  1. Time really does fly, good luck with the Villa theme card, a quick n easy card would be claret/blue paper with footie strip peel offs...if your stuck for time. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just checked out your misi shop, love your wedding cards very pretty!

    ReplyDelete